Wednesday 14 August 2013

Walk in - drive through - on my road

First of all, continued from latest episode 2...

It turned out to be that combo of my past expired Japanese driver's license & my present Alberta Class 7 pass (Not license) will be Alberta full class 5 via Japan.
"Surprise! - Green signal"

Later today I started to think "??" after some conversations with my husband.
Me: I will get Class 5 Full!
Husband:Can you update?
The followig is secret... hint: food
Unexpectedly I had a chance to 4th review of a driver's guide. To be honest, I didn't understand some of the words in the guide book clearly. "Class 5" means "Class 5 GDL?" or "Class 5 FUll?" When I take more time to look carefully into the page before & after, I think "I would understand." This is my English or language skill actually.

That's why I like to walk-in (in person & on the phone) sometimes wherever I am.  English? or Japanese?  It doesn't matter.  One more thing why I like to walk-in is because I can be "?   !  :)  :0  lol  :S  :/   ;) " just like I drive with a signal red,  yellow and green on a road.

After all, I like to say "Arigato Gozaimasu" & "Thank you" to a lady 1 who said "Sounds great!" & a man 1 on a counter for guiding me while walking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment