Thursday 14 February 2013

Prelude at Edmonton City Hall

I started Episode 2.  And somehow my episode 2 project feels me like Edmonton street development project.  "All doesn't fit in one."  Even if I pick up one place to introduce, it has so many faces all year around.  So I like to introduce any local spot occasion by occasion.  How do I connect episode 1 to episode 2?  That's actualy still question and I'll figure it out hopefully. Luckily I titled "Diary".  So I hope you to understand. I like to introduce Edmonton more likely by photos with less description since i like you to feel it as it is and as you like.  For this reason, I like to capture the scene as it is and show you as it is.  How do I take photos?  Probably I don't think too much. I prefer natural looking in photo.
 
Why do you travel?

Probably there are millions of reasons as many as people. Beautiful scenery, Gorgeous hotel, Tasty food, Festival, Adventure, Eco experience, Famous sightseeing, History, Architecture and more.  I asked myself and came up with lots of reasons for sure. It depends on that time.

One thing that I can say is that I enjoy watching what local people do in daily life wherever I go traveling. I remember... 1st time I went to Europe, I saw a woman blowing her nose with her handkerchief on the train. "Buuuun" I honestly thought "Oh my god" quite a culture shocking at the days. Those small daily findings make me excited when I travel.

Probably for this reason, I'll introduce starting with City hall adjacent to Curchill square where local people are hanging all year around. 

Summer time

When I visit on Feb 14

Ice link on Valentine Day

What about Face painting?

What is this?  No marshmallow.. looks like Taro?

Before I figured it out what it was, I put attention on one
man who focused on the same spot as I did.
Nice camera!

They said "Banette"
that's like a bread with brown sugar.

High tension couple started to approach me when
I just tried to take a snapshot. 
"Here for you"
Thanks for nice flower!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment