Saturday 2 February 2013

Noorish Cafe in Edmonton

I recently started Yoga at Noorish which has cafe as well.  This time I visit Noorish to enjoy healthy food there.  Here is how it went that day.

Noorish Cafe
8440 109st NW Edmonton AB Canada

That's the door to Yoga studio downstairs.

They mainly specialize  in organic, vegetarian and
healthy food.  Cafe was full of female group and
some males as well.  They use spices for plates and
that would fill up somehow your appetite.

There is Spedial day menu such as Valentine too.
You can enjoy food over live music at certain time.
 
Always seasonal Yoga session is going on
besides noraml ones.

 

That's the view when I sat at bar.  A woman who
was working on juice & tea blending picked up
this green pea leaves as a condiment of a fresh
vegetable juice. Sounds fresh!

She was very kind to say "Anything you have
 question, ask me." offering a complementary
chai tea with mashroom powder blend.  That was
quite new for me and sounded mis matching?!
It actually was goooooooood.  Next time
I'll order this.

Cafe has a retail section that handle natural and
organic product.

Here my order came.  3 mini chick pea burger with
cumin flavor.  Side was raw onion?!she said. 
Something like marinated onion dehydrated.
When I put it in mouth, quite interesting sense.
It was soft.

In the middle of eating burgers, she inroduced the
other fresh enerzied juice with orange flavor.
That refreshed my mouth and again I kept going
yummy burgers.

Why I took mini plates was because...
I wanted to have some sweets.
This is mulberry and white choco cheese cake.
Vegan cheese is used and so tasted light, not
so heavy.  That's just good bite after lunch.
Mmm:)
 

Looking at window seats.  There are sofa seats
for a group.

That's part of bar looking.  They don't make
cucktail here but serve some alchol mix drinks 
and sell ones on a bottle base.

In the end, I really liked to take a snapshot of her.
She was excited and started to ask "What can I
do for pose?" I said "As you like!" Then next
moment, she called chef.  That's the best shot
I liked that day.
Ashley & Rylan (Chef)
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment